Hype_logo the creative publishing network Nav_explore Aboutconvzne + join All Stripped Down Sign up Log in
ZINES ||| Top Rated | New | Random
Explore more >
Editor
COMMUNITY
Mini Mini Mini Mini Mini Mini Mini Mini Mini
> view all 11

RSS LINK

Topics

◀ BACK SIGN IN

Nice new zine

Awsome title ; I love the profile avatar ; a fascinating theme Jeff. I don't have any nudes, but I plan on making some, drawings, sketches and photographs in the coming year. I will surely participate.

Posted Jan 15, 2012

jeff newman

Mini
Thanks Eric. Usually all we get to see are an artist's finished pieces when the work that exists "underground" is often just as fascinating and compelling. I originally was going to name the zine 'Live Nude Girls' after signs in seedier parts of towns but there appears to be a bug in the site's spam filters that wouldn't allow it to happen. I may change it later, I may not.

I have great hopes for this zine as a nearly infinite number of these drawing exist in peoples drawers and closets, whether they consider themselves artists or not. Nudes have been a college art class standard longer than any internet user has been alive.
posted 01.16.12

DChristopher

Mini
Agree with Éric — great concept. Love life drawing, gestural sketches. Really want to get back into it myself! Am inviting others who I think are of the same mind...

Kudos on the launch!
posted 01.16.12

jeff newman

Mini
Thanks. Dig out some of the old ones and share.
posted 01.16.12

submitting ...